The Center for Social Innovation at the University of California, Riverside is hiring an Associate Director that is responsible for coordinating research activity to ensure that projects are adequately staffed and work is completed in a timely manner.
Responsible for the incubation of new programs including a nonprofit fellowship program and nonprofit summer institute. Coordinates research activity, internal outreach within campus, and external outreach to community organizations and policy actors to ensure that projects are adequately staffed and work is completed in a timely manner. Plans and manages events including large public events, stakeholder trainings, workshops and convenings. Ability to represent the Center and the Director in discussions involving project partners on campus and off campus.
- Ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.
- Analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain all confidentiality.
- Strong skills in managing projects that involve internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of common organization- or research-specific and other computer application programs.
- Strong skills in analyzing, researching and synthesizing large amounts of data for preparing sound and relevant proposals/analyses.
- Strong policy analysis techniques.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
For full consideration, please submit your application by February 16, 2018.